With an estimated $1.7 trillion to $4.5 trillion in global sales of counterfeit and pirated goods annually, it’s crucial to ensure that the disposable nicotine vapes you’re selling are authentic.
To protect your business and your customers, it’s essential to only sell genuine disposable vapes that come in packaging with various verification checks, including an authenticity sticker with a hologram, a QR code. You must verify the device’s authenticity using these codes before selling them to customers.
Here are some tips to help you identify counterfeit vape products:
- Only purchase from reputable vendors.
- Check reviews of the distributor or wholesaler if you’re unsure.
- Look closely at the packaging of the device for any signs of tampering. Authentic disposable devices come in factory-sealed packaging.
- Never purchase a disposable that does not come in a sealed package.
- Inspect the packaging for misspelled words or shoddy print jobs.
- Beware of double printing and misspelled words, particularly of the product or brand name.
- Be careful with deals that seem too-good-to-be-true.
By following these tips, you can ensure that you’re selling only authentic disposable vapes to your customers. This will help protect your reputation and ensure the safety of your customers.