As a smoke shop, it’s important to cater to all types of customers, including the undead. Zombies may not be your typical shoppers, but they still enjoy indulging in the same vices as the living. Here are some of the best smoke shop products for zombies and tips on how to attract them to your store.
- Incense: Zombies have an acute sense of smell and are drawn to strong, pungent scents. Stock your store with a variety of Wild Berry Incense in scents such as patchouli, sandalwood, jasmine, and baking brownies.
- Rolling papers: Zombies may not have the dexterity (or the brains) to roll their own cigarettes, but they’ll appreciate the convenience of pre-rolled papers and cones. Be sure to carry a variety of sizes and brands to accommodate different zombie’ preferences.
- Hand-blown glass pipes: Zombies appreciate anything that can be used as a weapon, and hand-blown glass pipes double as a handy tool for bashing in brains (and then chilling out after the attack).
- Grinders: Zombies may have difficulty using their fingers (assuming they haven’t rotted off), but grinders such at the RollBotz automatic grinder/cone filler make it easy for them to prepare their herbs for smoking.
- Smokeless Alternatives: While traditional smokes may not be suitable for zombies, smokeless alternatives such as e-cigarettes and vaporizers can be a great way to cater to the undead. They can still satisfy their cravings without the risk of fire and being burned alive (or dead as the case may be).
Attracting zombies to your smoke shop may seem like a daunting task, but with the right products and marketing techniques, you’ll be able to tap into this untapped market and increase your profits. So stock up on the products listed above, blast some death metal and watch the zombies come flocking to your store.